- The key to expanding your holistic business with less effort was to expand your love for yourself?
As holistic entrepreneurs, you’re used to giving, supporting and taking care of your clients or patients. You want them to be happy, because if they’re happy then you assume that your business will grow.
Unfortunately, this isn’t what happens because it’s missing one key ingredient…
While you are busy taking care of your clients, you’re probably also taking care of everyone else too. I know, you’re doing it out of the kindness of your heart.
However, when you’re giving to others without giving to yourself, you get run down, frustrated, resentful, or sick. You’re not in a place to provide the best care.
And since everyone is used to being taken care of by you, there’s no one to take care of you. More often than not, you wouldn’t even allow it, thinking that you don’t want to bother or be a burden.
It is this line of thinking:
- Your value is based on what you can do for others
- There’s no time for you; you’re last on the list.
- It’s okay to be more considerate of others than you are for yourself
- The more you give, the more you’ll get back… even though it hasn’t happened yet.
…That keeps you with not quite enough of business, time or energy to enjoy your life fully.
I have a saying: “The Universe treats you like you treat yourself.”
It’s basic Law of Attraction.
If you want more support in your life – financially, emotionally and physically – you need to make it a habit to support yourself first.
Get started with the following resources: